Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A356||Casting Process:||Gravity Casting|
|Surface Finish-Ra:||Ra3.2-6.4||Tolerance:||±0.015in (±0.38mm )|
|Mold:||Required Before Batch Production||Quality:||100% Pass Quality Inspection|
aluminium gravity die casting,
gravity sand casting
Metalcasting Manufacturer For OEM Products/ Permanent Mold Casting Process For OEM Products
|Process||Cast aluminum alloy|
|Dimension||Based on drawing|
|Samples||Provided before batch production|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
Custom Product Process
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. Customer places an order and signs the contract after the two parties have no objection to the price.
4. Mold and samples are produced once we receive the advance payment.
5. Customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. Finished products will be packaged and transported after testing.
1.What metals do you use for custom castings?
We specializes in casting the following metals:
2. How much do metal castings cost?
The cost of castings varies according to project demands such as:
Finishing / secondary processing requirements
Casting relies on economies of scale, so higher volume production runs will cost less per casting than low volume runs. For detailed information on costs for your project, please request a quote on this page or email us
Contact Person: lipeng