Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Process:||Precision Investment Casting|
|Mould:||Required||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
stainless steel investment casting,
stainless steel casting parts
Stainless Steel OEM Metalwork Precision / Investment Casting
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before deliver
Cast steel refers to steel used exclusively for the manufacture of steel castings. Cast steel should be used when the strength of the casting is high and the cast iron cannot meet the requirements. However, the molten steel of cast steel is not as fluid as cast iron, so the thickness of the cast structure should not be too small and the shape should not be too complicated.
1) The metallurgical manufacturing of cast steel parts has strong adaptability and variability, and has good welding performance and processing performance.
2) The isotropy of the cast steel material and the overall structural strength of the steel castings increase the engineering reliability. Light weight design and short delivery time;
3) Large weight range: tens of grams ~ hundreds of tons
(1) Organization is uneven. After the liquid metal is injected into the mold, it is condensed into grains of different thickness depending on the temperature.
(2) The organization is not dense. The crystallization of the liquid metal is carried out in the form of branch growth, and the liquid metal between the branches is finally solidified, but it is difficult to completely fill the metal between the branches, resulting in a general imperfection of the casting.
How To Order
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• 2D Drawings(.pdf), 3D(.igs)and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Drawings, 3D files from customer →Technical review and quotation → Order confirmation → Mold design and making → Test and repairing mold → Making sample → Customer confirmation → casting → CNC machining → Surface treatment (optional) → Inspection → Packing → Delivery.
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
1.Good quality with direct factory price
3. OEM / ODM Service
4.Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample
5. Quotation will be offered within 72 hours.
6. Flexible lead time& efficient shipment.
7. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment
8.Files Available: 2D (.dxf / .dwg / .pdf ) and 3D (.igs / .stp / .x_t )
Contact Person: lipeng