Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Light Weigh, Corrosion Resistant||Material:||Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Process:||Low Pressure Die Casting||Specification:||As Customer Required|
|Dimension:||Based On Drawing||Surface Treatment:||As Clients Requirement|
low pressure casting,
low pressure aluminum casting
Aluminum Casting Flange Non Standard Metal Parts Manufacturing And Machining
|Surface treatment||as per customers' requirements|
|Min tolerance||normally +/-0.05mm, or according to customers' requirements|
|Payment terms||T/T acceptable|
|Delivery time||30-45 days around|
|Inspection||inspection with strict high quality control system|
|Equipment||CNC lathe, CNC milling machine, cutting machine, etc.|
We specialize in providing low-cost and fast turnaround services to international customers seeking low-cost and medium-volume product casting services. In addition to our core casting services, we also offer related machining and post-processing technologies to streamline your procurement process.
Our capabilities include casting, heat treatment, nondestructive testing and more to provide you with complete solutions for your project. Request a quote today or contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Request A Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
1. What type of alloys do you pour?
Our casting foundry pours mainly non-ferrous alloys including stainless steel, aluminum, brass and lead.
2. What is the typical lead time for a casting?
If new tooling is required, samples are supplied in 8 to 10 weeks. After sample approval, production castings can be supplied in 10 to 12 weeks.
3. Are secondary processes handled in-house?
Yes.We provide complete finishing capabilities including heat treatments, coatings, machining and surface treatments such as vibratory finishes and shot blasting.
Contact Person: lipeng