Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Cast Steel Product||Material:||Steel|
|Mould:||Required||Dimensions:||Based On Drawings|
|Process:||Precision Casting||Service:||OEM Service|
investment casting parts,
precision metal casting
Custom Steel Product Steel Casting & Machining Process Precision Casting
|Casting Process||Precision Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Tooling & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
1.Good quality with direct factory price
7. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment
8.Files Available: 2D (.dxf / .dwg / .pdf ) and 3D (.igs / .stp / .x_t )
|Cast Material||•Aluminum Alloy, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy.|
•Tooling Design & Manufacture
(Gravity Casting/Die Casting/Low pressure Die Casting/Investment Casting)
|Quality Inspection||• Size inspection;
• Visual inspection;
• Physical and chemical testing;
• Pressure test;
• Internal quality inspection;
• Material supply:
Ensure material specifications and chemical composition are correct. Material certification for each batch of material.
• Equipment maintenance:
Processing equipment maintenance: regular inspection, tracking records
• Processing process:
Set a job description chart for each part.
Check the production process and updated drawing issues before processing.
• Packing and assembly:
According to custom requirements, including labels, cartons, trays, etc.
|Product Application Area||
• Auto and motor accessories
• Security system
• Wireless products
• Lamp fixtures
• Medical equipment and instruments accessories
• Electrical & telecom products
• House-wares, etc.
Requesting a Quote
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. After the two parties have no objection to the price, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. After the advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. The customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. After the finished product is produced, it will be packaged and transported after testing.
• 2D(.pdf/.dwg) or 3D (.igs/.stp) Drawings and specifications:
Including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria: Non-standard inspection requirements increase the cost of casting.
Contact Person: lipeng