Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Custom Lead Casting||Type Of Casting:||Die Casting|
|Material:||Lead||Material Standard:||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB|
|Melting Point:||327.4/℃||Material Density:||11.68/g·cm-3|
permanent mold casting,
die casting process
Lead Casting Permanent Mold Casting Custom To Your Specifications
|Material Melting Point||327.4/℃|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Varied by specification|
Lead is useful for many applications, in particular lead casting – pouring liquid metal lead or alloy lead into a prefabricated mold – can be used for a range of projects ranging from home casting for collectors, fishermen and hunters to large industrial castings for ship keels and ballast weights.
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers provides a specific manufacturing plan after reviewing the drawings. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. Sign the contract after the two parties reach an agreement.
4. After advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. Customer confirms the sample;
6. After confirmation, mass production begins.
7. Finished product will be packaged and shipped after testing.
Requesting a Quote
(.dwg/ .pdf /.stp/ .igs)
Dimensions and geometry;
|Quantity||Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost. The efficiency of production improves with larger order volumes.|
Cast surface finish (smoothness) requirements, material property test criteria, and casting soundness are all critical considerations for a quote.
|Inspection Requirements||Non-standard inspection requirements increase the cost of casting.|
|Packaging||Specific requests such as layered packaging, min/max package sizes, and special loading/unloading demands will add costs to the shipping process and must be communicated in advance.|
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
• Size inspection;
• Visual inspection;
• Physical and chemical testing;
• Pressure test;
• Internal quality inspection;
Payment terms & tooling lead time
• Mould: 50% prepaid, balance will be paid after sample approval, normally tooling lead time is 30 days and sample lead time is 35 days.
• Part: 50% before production, 50% after you receiving the copy of B/L, production lead time is about 30-45days.
Contact Person: lipeng