Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminium Alloy Die Casting Flange||Casting Process:||High Pressure Die Casting|
|Mould Material:||Steel||Tolerance:||Based On Drawing|
|Surface Treatment:||Based On Your Needs||Feature:||Light Weight, Anticorrosion|
aluminum die casting process,
aluminium die casting products
For metal thermal processing, the presence of pressure is a major feature of the die casting process that distinguishes other casting methods. Pressure casting is a special casting method with little or no cutting that develops rapidly in modern metal processing. It is a process of filling a molten metal at a high pressure and high speed and crystallizing it under high pressure to form a casting. High pressure and high speed are the main features of pressure casting.
|Product Name||Aluminum Die Casting Flange|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Process||Casting + Machining|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawings|
|Surface Roughness||Based on drawings|
|Quality Requirments||Based on drawings|
|Delivery Date||about 20~30 days|
|Product Features||High precision, resistance to deformation|
How to Order
• Customer provides drawings or samples;
• Technical review and quotation;
• Order Confirmation;
• Mold design and production;
• Making samples;
• Sample confirmation;
• Casting blank;
• CNC machining;
• Surface treatment;
• Receiving goods.
In order to provide you with an accurate quote as soon as possible, we need the following information:
For example: materials, processing methods, accuracy requirements, surface treatment, order quantity and other requirements.
1. We are a manufacturer with more than 14 years‘ experience in casting and exporting products.
2. Quality guaranteed, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes.
3. Our prices are reasonable and competitive
4. Samples can be provided for testing and installation.
• Tooling Design & Manufacture;
• Surface Treatment.
Contact Person: lipeng