Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Stainless Steel Casting||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions:||Based On Drawing||Service:||OEM Service|
stainless steel investment casting,
stainless steel casting parts
High Precision Stainless Steel Casting OEM Service Stainless Steel Valve
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
Investment Casting Process
1: Mould engineering & Production
2: Wax model spraying & Tree building
3: Rinsing the wax trees
4: Building ceramic layers
9: Blasting, grinding and visual inspection
10: Machining, heat and surface treatment
11: Final inspection
• We are a manufacturer with more than 14 years‘ experience in casting and exporting products.
• Quality guaranteed, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes.
• Our prices are reasonable and competitive
• Samples can be provided for testing and installation.
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
• Size inspection;
• Visual inspection;
• Physical and chemical testing;
• Pressure test;
• Internal quality inspection;
Requesting a quote
Drawings, 3D files from customer →Technical review and quotation → Order confirmation → Mold design and making → Test and repairing mold → Making sample → Customer confirmation → casting → CNC machining → Surface treatment (optional) → Inspection → Packing → Delivery.
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng