Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Stainless Steel Casting||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions:||Based On Drawing||Service:||OEM Service|
stainless steel investment casting,
stainless steel casting parts
OEM Service Stainless Steel Casting Product Precision Investment Casting
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
|Investment Casting Steps||
1: Mould engineering & Production
2: Wax model spraying & Tree building
3: Rinsing the wax trees
4: Building ceramic layers
9: Blasting, grinding and visual inspection
10: Machining, heat and surface treatment
11: Final inspection
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
• The inspection of castings mainly includes dimensional inspection, visual inspection of appearance and surface, chemical composition analysis and mechanical property test. For castings that are more important or easy to cause problems in the casting process, non-destructive testing is required, which can be used for ductile iron castings. Non-destructive testing techniques for quality testing include liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, eddy current testing, radiation testing, ultrasonic testing, and vibration testing.
Requesting a Quote
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. After the two parties have no objection to the price, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. After the advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. The customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. After the finished product is produced, it will be packaged and transported after testing.
Contact Person: lipeng