Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Process:||Lost Wax Casting|
|Mould:||Required||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
|Machining:||Precision CNC Machining||Application:||Industry|
Investment Casting Stainless Steel Valve OEM Service Lost Wax Casting
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before deliver
Investment (Lost Wax) Casting
• Excellent accuracy and flexibility of design.
• Useful for casting alloys that are difficult to machine.
• Exceptionally fine finish.
• Suitable for large or small quantities of parts.
• Almost unlimited intricacy.
• Suitable for most ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
• No flash to be removed or parting line tolerances.
• Limitations on size of casting;
• Higher casting costs make it important to take full advantage of the process to eliminate all machining operations.
How To Order
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• 2D Drawings(.pdf), 3D(.igs)and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
1.Good quality with direct factory price
3. OEM / ODM Service
4.Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample
5. Quotation will be offered within 72 hours.
6. Flexible lead time& efficient shipment.
7. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment
8.Files Available: 2D (.dxf / .dwg / .pdf ) and 3D (.igs / .stp / .x_t )
Contact Person: lipeng