Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||High Precision, High Effiency||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process:||Investment Casting||Specification:||Non Standard|
|Dimension:||Based On Drawing||Surface Treatment:||As Clients Requirement|
stainless steel investment casting,
stainless steel casting parts
Stainless Steel Casting / Precision Investment Casting Process for Industry Product
|Dimension||Based on drawing|
High degree of dimensional accuracy
Minimal post-processing required
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
1.Good quality with direct factory price;
3. OEM / ODM Service;
4.Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample;
5. Quotation will be offered within 72 hours;
6. Flexible lead time& efficient shipment;
7. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment
Request A Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings(.dwg/.pdf) and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
What is non-destructive testing?
Nondestructive testing (NDT) is used to test and evaluate a product’s structural integrity without damaging the part. NDT is used to ensure product reliability, control manufacturing processes, and maintain a consistent level of quality.
What is the typical timeframe for making a part?
Generally, four to six weeks is necessary for tooling and sample casting, and four to ten weeks is required for production. The timeframe for any project will depend on the size, weight, complexity, and quantity of the parts that need to be produced.
Contact Person: lipeng