Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||High Precision||Metal Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Process:||Investment Casting||Specification:||As Customer Required|
|Dimension:||Based On Drawing||Surface Treatment:||As Clients Requirement|
stainless steel investment casting,
stainless steel casting parts
Precision Investment Casting / Castings of Stainless Steel / OEM Service
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Specification||OEM Product / Non standard|
|Dimension||Based on drawing|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
Minimal post-processing required
High degree of dimensional accuracy
Investment casting provides dimensional accuracy and a fine cast surface compared to conventional casting. Investment casting is also known as "lost wax casting." It involves the following five steps.
1. Mold manufacturing: Make a mold to inject wax.
2. Wax Pattern Forming: The molten wax is injected into a mold, and then the formed wax pattern is assembled on the wax tree.
3. Wax surface coating: Wax needs to be reinforced by covering it in a strong outer casing. This is done by dipping the wax tree into the ceramic slurry.
4. Metallization of the wax: Melting the wax in the ceramic casing leaves a cavity for the final casting. The molten metal is then poured into it.
5. Finishing: Break the shell and cut each part from the "tree".
We also perform CNC machining (turning, milling, tapping), welding and mechanical polishing.
We specialize in providing low-cost and fast turnaround services to international customers seeking low-cost and medium-volume product casting services. In addition to our core foundry services, we also offer related machining and post-processing technologies to streamline your procurement process.
Request A Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng