Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Casting Process:||Pressure Die Casting||Material:||Cast Aluminium Alloy|
|Design:||As Customer's Drawing/sample||Dimension:||Based On Drawing|
|Quality:||100% Pass Quality Inspection||Application:||Machinery Parts, Auto Parts, Home Appliance Equipment|
low pressure casting,
low pressure aluminum casting
Custom Metal Components Low Pressure Die Casting Process Aluminum Alloy
1. We specialize in the production of foundry products and machined parts.
Main products: aluminum castings, stainless steel castings, and CNC components.
2. The product processes we can offer include rough casting, machining, surface treatment, and surface finish.
3. We have a strict quality control system.
4. We will do our best to help our customers expand their market at the best price.
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Material grade: ASTM, DIN, GB, BS, JIS, AISI, NF, etc
Gravity Die Casting;
|Tolerance||CT 7-12 grade, and based on the custom drawings|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize/Zinc Plating/ Nickel Plating, Tinting/ Polishing/Blacking, etc|
|Induction Furnace For Raw Material Heating. Heat Treatment Of Continuous Quench + Temper + Carburization Available.|
T/T 50% deposit, balane before shipment
Depends on your quantities
Contact Person: lipeng