Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Casting Process:||Pressure Die Casting||Material:||Cast Aluminium|
|Design:||As Customer's Drawing/sample||Dimension:||Based On Drawing|
|Quality:||100% Pass Quality Inspection||Application:||Machinery Parts, Auto Parts, Home Appliance Equipment|
low pressure casting,
low pressure aluminum casting
Aluminum Casting Shells Manufacturing / Low Pressure Die Casting Process
1. We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of various metal castings. We produce castings of different materials, such as aluminum alloys, copper alloys and stainless steel;
2. Can provide different kinds of surface treatment, such as anodizing, electroplating, painting, polishing, electrophoresis, electroplating, etc;
3. Provide engineer consultation for your project to improve production and save you money;
4. OEM& ODM service, high quality, timely delivery;
5. Inspection report and material test certificate can be provided upon request.
Die Casting Capabilities
Aluminum, Lead, Magnesium, Tin, Zinc
|Max wall thickness||0.05-0.5in/1.27-12.7mm||0.015-1.5in/0.38-38.1mm|
|Advantages||Can produce large parts
Can form complex shapes
High strength parts
Very good surface finish and accuracy
High production rate
Low labor cost
Scrap can be recycled
|Disadvantages||Trimming is required
High tooling and equipment cost
Limited die life
Long lead time
|Applications||Engine components, pump components, appliance housing|
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng