Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Process:||Precision Investment Casting|
|Mould:||Required||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
stainless steel investment casting,
stainless steel casting parts
Custom Precision Investment Casting Stainless Steel OEM Service
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before deliver
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
1.Good quality with direct factory price
3. OEM / ODM Service
4.Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample
5. Quotation will be offered within 72 hours.
6. Flexible lead time& efficient shipment.
7. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment
8.Files Available: 2D (.dxf / .dwg / .pdf ) and 3D (.igs / .stp / .x_t )
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
How To Order
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• 2D Drawings(.pdf), 3D(.igs)and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Investment (Lost Wax) Casting
Investment casting, also known as lost wax casting, is a precision casting process used to create metal parts from almost any alloy, and is typically used to create complex, thin-wall castings.
▪ Investment casting wax injection
▪ Investment casting shell building
▪ Investment castings metal casting pouring
• Excellent accuracy and flexibility of design.
• Useful for casting alloys that are difficult to machine.
• Exceptionally fine finish.
• Suitable for large or small quantities of parts.
• Almost unlimited intricacy.
• Suitable for most ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
• No flash to be removed or parting line tolerances.
• Limitations on size of casting;
• Higher casting costs make it imortant to take full advantage of the process to eliminate all machining operations.
Contact Person: lipeng