Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminium Alloy Die Casting Casing||Process:||Die Casting + Machining|
|Material:||Cast Aluminium Alloy A356/A380||Mould Material:||Steel|
|Feature:||Light Weight, Anticorrosive||Surface Treatment:||Based On Your Needs|
aluminum die casting process,
aluminium die casting parts
|Casting Process||High Pressure Die Casting|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy A356/A380|
|Type||OEM, Mould is necessary|
|Time for mold Making||About 8~25 days|
|Surface Roughness||Based on drawings|
|Quality Requirments||Based on drawings|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawings|
|Product Features||High thermal conductivity, resistance to deformation|
Based on the characteristics of aluminum: light weight, complex manufacturing and thin-walled castings with high dimensional stability, strong corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, high thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, high strength at high temperatures.
Advantages of Aluminum Die Casting
Aluminum has the ability to create lighter parts with more surface finishing options than other die cast alloys. Aluminum can also withstand the highest operating temperatures of all the die cast alloys. Moreover, cast aluminum is versatile, corrosion resistant; it retains high dimensional stability with thin walls, and can be used in almost any industry.
1. We are a manufacturer with more than 14 years‘ experience in casting and exporting products.
2. All products are customized, customers need to provide drawings and processing requirements, we only provide processing services.
3. Quality guaranteed; inspection before packing;
4. Prices are reasonable and competitive;
5. Samples can be provided for testing and installation.
• Tooling Design & Manufacture;
• Casting; (Gravity Casting / Die Casting / Low pressure Die Casting / Investment Casting)
• Surface Treatment; (Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;)
• Inspection. (Size inspection / Visual inspection / Physical and chemical testing / Pressure test / Internal quality inspection;)
We use EPE foam, bubble film, etc. to protect and fix the product to prevent damage.
By Land, Sea, Air
We provide pre-sales consulting, customer problem handling, after-sales service and other order related services.
How to Order
Customer provides drawings or samples → Technical review and quotation → Order Confirmation → Mold design and production → Making samples → Sample confirmation → Casting blank → CNC machining → Surface treatment → Inspection → Packing → Transportation → Receiving goods
Notice: In order to provide you with an accurate quote as soon as possible, we need the following information:
For example: materials, processing methods, accuracy requirements, surface treatment, order quantity and other requirements.
Regarding the sample, customers pay the mold cost, and after the mold is completed, 3-5 sets of samples will be provided for customer inspection and installation test until qualified.
Contact Person: lipeng