Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Light Weigh, Corrosion Resistant||Material:||Cast Aluminium|
|Process:||Die Casting||Mold Material:||Steel|
low pressure casting,
low pressure aluminum casting
Custom Metal Castings Services / Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Process
|Casting Process||Low pressure die casting; Die Casting; Investment Casting; Gravity Die Casting.|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize/Zinc Plating/ Nickel Plating, Tinting/ Polishing/Blacking, etc|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy, Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Dimension Tolerance||CT 7-12 grade, and based on the custom drawings|
|Tooling leadtime||15-25 working days|
|Production leadtime||15 working days, based on the quantity of demand|
|MOQ||Depends on the items, please contact us for|
|QC System||Fully inspection before Delivery|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
The Low-Pressure Die Casting Process
What is low pressure die casting?
Low-pressure die casting is a process best suited for aluminum components that are symmetric around an axis of rotation. Vehicle wheels, for example, are often fabricated through low-pressure die casting. In this type of process, the mold is situated vertically above the molten metal bath and connected via a riser tube. When the chamber is pressurized (usually between 20 and 100kPa), the metal is pulled upward and into the mold. The elimination of feeders from this type of low pressure aluminum casting process delivers the high casting yields.
Custom Product Process
1. Customers provide the following information of the parts you are requesting, Drawings(.dwg/.pdf), Material, Quantity, Quality acceptance criteria.
2. After checking the drawings, engineers provide a specific manufacturing plan. Our quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. Customer places an order and signs the contract after the two parties have no objection to the price.
4. Mold and samples are produced once we receive the advance payment.
5. Samples are available for customer confirmation;
6. Once the sample is confirmed, mass production begins.
7. Finished products will be packaged and transported after testing.
Our capabilities include casting, heat treatment, post-processing, nondestructive testing and more to provide you with complete solutions for your project. Request a quote or contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Contact Person: lipeng