Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sand Casting Aluminum||Material:||A380 Aluminum Alloy Or According To Your Requirements|
|Casting Weight:||10.05kg||Casting Process:||Sand Casting|
|Surface Roughness:||Ra6.3||Production:||100000 Pieces|
NOTICE:All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
We offer cast aluminum products according to customer’s drawings or samples.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about our business.
|Standard||ASTM, DIN,JIS, EN, ISO, GB|
|Software||Pro/E,UG, Solidworks, Auto CAD, PDF|
|Material||A356, A380, aluminum alloy or according to your requirements|
|Machining||CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, cutting, reaming and threading|
|Service||Sand casting, die casting, low pressure die casting, Gravity casting and CNC Machining|
|Testing facility||Spectrometer, Tensile test machine, Hardness test machine, CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)|
|Finished||Polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, Chrome plating, mirror polishing.|
|Product||All kinds of aluminum casting parts|
Product Feature and Application
Metal casting is unique among metal forming processes for a variety of reasons. Perhaps the most obvious is the array of molding and casting processes available that are capable of producing complex components in any metal, ranging in weight from less than an ounce to single parts weighing several hundred tons. Foundry processes are available and in use that are economically viable for producing a single prototype part while others achieve their economies in creating millions of the same part.
The capability to combine a number of individual parts into a single integral casting, reducing overall fabrication costs.
The design freedom of casting minimizes machining costs and excess metal.
Patterns used in casting lower in cost compared to other types of tooling.
Castings require a comparatively short lead time for production.
Casting are used in 90% or more of all manufactured goods and in all capital goods machinery used in manufacturing. The diversity in the end use of metal castings is a direct result of the many functional advantages and economic benefits that castings offer compared to other metal forming methods. The beneficial characteristics of a cast component are directly attributable to the inherent versatility of the casting process.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
About different Casting method
|Casting method||Technical features and Application|
1. Suitable for making blank with complex shape, especially with complex inner cavity;
2. Wide adaptability and low cost;
3. For some materials with poor plasticity, such as cast iron, sand casting is the only forming process for manufacturing parts or blank.
automobile engine cylinder block, cylinder head, crankshaft and other castings
1. High pressure and fast flow rate of metal liquid during die casting
2. Good quality, stable size and good interchangeability;
3. High production efficiency and frequent use of die casting mold;
4. Suitable for mass production with good economic benefits.
automobile industry, instrument industry, agricultural machinery, machine tool industry, electronics industry, national defense industry, computer, medical equipment, clocks and watches, cameras and daily hardware and other industries.
|Low pressure die casting||
1. The pressure and speed during pouring can be adjusted, so it can be applied to all kinds of different casting types (such as metal mold, sand mold, etc.), casting all kinds of alloys and castings of all sizes;
2. The bottom injection mold filling is adopted, and the metal liquid filling is stable without splash phenomenon, which can avoid gas and scour the mold wall and core and improve the qualified rate of the casting;
3. The casting crystallizes under pressure, and the casting has dense structure, clear contour, smooth surface and high mechanical properties, which are particularly favorable for the casting of large and thin wall parts;
4. The metal utilization rate can be increased to 90-98% by eliminating the feeding riser;
5. low labor intensity, good working conditions, simple equipment, easy to achieve mechanization and automation.
mainly based on traditional products (cylinder head, hub, cylinder frame, etc.)
|Gravity die casting||
1. The thermal conductivity and thermal capacity of the metal mold are large, the cooling speed is fast, the casting structure is dense, and the mechanical properties are about 15% higher than those of the sand mold casting.
2. Castings with higher dimensional accuracy and lower surface roughness can be obtained with good quality stability.
3. do not use or rarely use sand core, improve the environment, reduce dust and harmful gas, reduce labor intensity.
This table is for reference only.
To know the most appropriate casting method for your product, please send us your drawings or models for our engineers to analyze.