Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Copper Flange||Type Of Casting:||Precision Casting|
|Material Standard:||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB||Size:||Custom-made|
|Casting Surface Roughness||Ra 12.5μm|
|Casting Dimension Tolerance||CT7-CT8|
Dimension testing, Surface testing
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR|
|Shipping Package|| 1. Exported Standard pallets included carton package;
2. Exported Standard Wooden crate;
3. Do package as Customer required.
Advantages of the Investment Casting Process
● Size range: most castings around 10kg/ 20lbs.
● Complex shapes: this process enables complex channels and contours.
Many components can be combined into a single casting. The more combinations, the more efficient the manufacturing. Conversion of multi - piece components into single investment castings usually results in higher dimensional accuracy and lower part complexity.
● Accurate and smooth surface: basic surface accuracy of 125 microns, even more refined surface treatment can be achieved. Investment castings do not contain parting lines because only one die is used instead of two half dies.
Prior to production, discuss and agree with customers on surface defect standards based on the functional and appearance requirements of the parts.
● Dimensional accuracy: generally, the "standard" investment tolerance is considered to be +/ -0.010 "for the first inch and +/ -0.004 for each subsequent inch.
The cost of any part is proportional to the accuracy required for dimensional tolerances - whether castings, machined parts or manufacturing.
● Application: investment casting has a long history in gas turbine engines, petroleum, chemical industry, national defense and medical industry.
Hydraulic parts, Hardware, Explosion box, Motor parts, Power tools, Valves, Flanges, Air conditioning joints, Robots, Sewing, Medical equipment, Gear boxes, Pipeline parts, Snow machines, Pump boxes, Impellers, etc..
● Casting Process:
Sand Casting, Die Casting, Low pressure die Casting, Gravity Casting, Investment Casting, CNC Machining
● Surface Treatment:
Heat Treatment, Sand Blasting, Polishing, Power Coating, Chrome Plating, Anodizing, Electroplating
Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy or according to your need
● CNC Machining:
CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Cutting, Reaming and Threading
Contact Person: lipeng