Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Copper Terminal||Type Of Casting:||Precision Casting|
|Material Standard:||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB||Size:||Custom-made|
|Casting Surface Roughness||Ra 12.5μm|
|Casting Dimension Tolerance||CT7-CT8|
Dimension testing, Surface testing
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR|
|Shipping Package|| 1. Exported Standard pallets included carton package;
2. Exported Standard Wooden crate;
3. Do package as Customer required.
Hydraulic parts, Hardware, Explosion box, Motor parts, Power tools, Valves, Flanges, Air conditioning joints, Robots, Sewing, Medical equipment, Gear boxes, Pipeline parts, Snow machines, Pump boxes, Impellers, etc..
● Casting Process:
Sand Casting, Die Casting, Low pressure die Casting, Gravity Casting, Investment Casting, CNC Machining
● Surface Treatment:
Heat Treatment, Sand Blasting, Polishing, Power Coating, Chrome Plating, Anodizing, Electroplating
Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy or according to your need
● CNC Machining:
CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Cutting, Reaming and Threading
Considerations when choosing to use investment casting
● Tool cost: expected utilization is the key consideration when choosing the right mold.
For a small number of products, investment casting may be more expensive than other methods of making or casting parts if permanent tools are used.
Amortization of molds is a key factor to be considered in determining whether investment in casting will bring maximum value. Investment casting molds are usually composed of several parts that are combined to produce the complex geometry of most investment casting parts.
This "front-end" cost is not insignificant, but it is usually easily offset in the total cost analysis, which excludes the cost of unnecessary subsequent processing and/or manufacturing.
Since the only tools usually required are the injected wax parts, there is little tool wear.
● Size limit: although various sizes of investment castings can be produced, the upper limit of this range is less than other molding techniques, such as sand casting.
● Very small structure: investment casting is the best choice for thin-walled applications, but if the internal core is very small the processing can be more difficult. Holes should not be less than 1/16 of an inch (1.6 mm) deep or more than 1.5 times diameter.
● Time: multi-step investment casting process is more time-consuming than other casting processes. However, because of the reduced need for additional processing, the whole process of manufacturing finished parts may take less time than the alternatives.
Contact Person: lipeng