Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Copper Screw||Type Of Casting:||Precision Casting|
|Material:||Copper||Size Range:||Up To 250lbs / 100kg|
|Material Standard:||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB||Trading Term:||FOB, CFR|
|Casting Surface Roughness||Ra 12.5μm|
|Casting Dimension Tolerance||CT7-CT8|
Dimension testing, Surface testing
|Shipping Package|| 1. Exported Standard pallets included carton package;
2. Exported Standard Wooden crate;
3. Do package as Customer required.
Investment Casting is the process of completely investing a three-dimensional pattern in all of its dimensions to produce a one-piece destructible mold into which molten metal will be poured. A refractory slurry flows around the wax pattern, providing excellent detail.
● Suitable for most ferrous / non-ferrous metals.
● Useful for casting alloys that are difficult to machine.
● Excellent accuracy and flexibility of design.
● No flash to be removed or parting line tolerances.
● Exceptionally fine finish.
● Almost unlimited intricacy.
● Limitations on size of casting.
● Higher casting costs make it important to take full advantage of the process to eliminate all machining operations.
Services We Offer
● Casting Process:
Sand Casting, Die Casting, Low pressure die Casting, Gravity Casting, Investment Casting, CNC Machining
● Surface Treatment:
Heat Treatment, Sand Blasting, Polishing, Power Coating, Chrome Plating, Anodizing, Electroplating
Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy or according to your need
● CNC Machining:
CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Cutting, Reaming and Threading
Contact Person: lipeng