Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium Alloy||Casting Process:||Sand Casting|
|Surface Treatment:||As Customers Request||Dimensions:||Based On Drawings|
|Application:||Machinery Parts||Certification:||ISO9001 Certificated|
Aluminum Alloy castings Manufacturer
|Product Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Production Process||Mould Making + Sand Casting|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawings|
|Surface Roughness of workblank||Ra12.5|
Material-Cast Aluminum Alloy
The aluminum alloy used in the casting process requires ideal castability: good fluidity, low shrinkage, hot cracking and cold cracking tendency, small segregation and gettering. The element content of cast aluminum alloy is generally higher than that of the corresponding deformed aluminum alloy, and most alloys are close to the eutectic composition.
Cast aluminum alloy has good casting properties, can be made into complex shapes; does not require huge additional equipment; has the advantages of saving metal, reducing cost, reducing man-hours, etc., and is widely used in aviation industry and civil industry. Used in the manufacture of beams, gas turbine blades, pump bodies, pylons, hubs and engine casings. It is also used in the manufacture of automotive cylinder heads, gearboxes and pistons, instrument housings and supercharger pump bodies.
Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment
|Customer Service||Pre-sales consulting, Customer problem handling, After-sale service and other order related services.
|Product Application Area||• Auto and motor accessories
• Security system
• Wireless products
• Lamp fixtures
• Medical equipment and instruments accessories
• Electrical & telecom products
• House-wares, etc.
|Packing||EPE foam + Bubble wrap + Carton + Wooden box/ as your requirement|
|Shipping||By Land, Sea, Air|
1. Over 14 years’ experience in casting and exporting products.
2. Products are all custom processed, which requires moulds before casting.
3. Our products are reliable, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes.
4. Samples can be provided for customer inspection and installation test.
5. Reasonable and competitive prices from manufacturer.