Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminium Alloy Die Casting Flange||Casting Process:||High Pressure Die Casting|
|Mould Material:||Steel||Tolerance:||Based On Drawing|
|Surface Treatment:||Based On Your Needs||Feature:||Light Weight, Anticorrosion|
|Process||High Pressure Die Casting|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Type||Customized Product, Mould is necessary|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawings|
|Surface Roughness||Based on drawings|
|Quality Requirments||Based on drawings|
|Delivery Date||about 20~30 days|
|Product Features||High precision, resistance to deformation|
Casting is a common manufacturing method, with low manufacturing cost and high process flexibility. It can obtain complex shapes and large castings, and it occupies a large proportion in mechanical manufacturing, such as machine tools account for 60-80%, cars account for 25%, and tractors account for 50 to 60%.
The main processes of casting include: metal melting, model making, casting solidification and demoulding cleaning. The main materials used for casting are cast steel, cast iron, cast non-ferrous alloys (copper, aluminum, zinc, lead, etc.).
1. We are a manufacturer with more than 14 years‘ experience in casting and exporting products.
2. Quality guaranteed, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes.
3. Our prices are reasonable and competitive
4. Samples can be provided for testing and installation.
• Tooling Design & Manufacture;
• Casting; (Gravity Casting / Die Casting / Low pressure Die Casting / Investment Casting)
• Surface Treatment; (Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;)
• Inspection. (Size inspection / Visual inspection / Physical and chemical testing / Pressure test / Internal quality inspection;)
Contact Person: lipeng