Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Cast Steel Product||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Process:||Investment Casting||Quality Control:||Professional Inspection|
Custom Metalwork Carbon Steel Casting Mould Required OEM Service
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Tooling & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
About Steel Casting
1) The metallurgical manufacturing of cast steel parts has strong adaptability and variability, and has good welding performance and processing performance.
2) The isotropy of the cast steel material and the overall structural strength of the steel castings increase the engineering reliability. Light weight design and short delivery time.
3) Large weight range: tens of grams ~ hundreds of tons.
We mainly deal with Non-ferrous metal, including cast aluminum, cast steel and cast copper.
Include gravity casting, die casting, low pressure die casting and investment casting.
Surface treatment: (Spray paint, Electrophoresis, Anodizing, Sandblasting, Plating, Powder coating)
Requesting a Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria: Non-standard inspection requirements increase the cost of casting.
The inspection of castings mainly includes dimensional inspection, visual inspection of appearance and surface, chemical composition analysis and mechanical property test. For castings that are more important or easy to cause problems in the casting process, non-destructive testing is required, which can be used for ductile iron castings. Non-destructive testing techniques for quality testing include liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, eddy current testing, radiation testing, ultrasonic testing, and vibration testing.
Contact Person: lipeng