Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Cast Steel Product||Material:||Steel|
|Dimensions:||Customized Sizes||Service:||OEM Service|
Custom Steel Precision Casting Mould Required Cast Steel Valve
|Casting Process||Precision Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Tooling & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
Wax---Repair wax----Wax inspection----Group tree (wax module tree)---Shell (first paste, sand, re-slurry, finally mold drying)--- Dewaxing (steam dewaxing)-------Mould roasting--chemical analysis--casting (casting molten steel in the mold shell)----vibration shelling---separation of casting and pouring rods- ---Grinding gate---Initial inspection (hairy inspection)---Blasting shot-----Machining-----Polishing---Finishing inspection---Warehousing
The casting production process is generally such that it can be divided into wax, shell, casting, post-treatment, and inspection.
Pressure wax includes (pressure wax, wax repair, group tree)
Wax---Use wax machine to make wax mold
Repair wax---correct the wax mold
Group tree---group the wax mold
The shell includes (hanging sand, hanging pulp, air drying)
Casting includes (baking, chemical analysis, also called spectroscopy, casting, shock shell, gate, gate)
Post-treatment includes (blasting, shot blasting, correction, pickling)
Inspection includes (wax inspection, initial inspection, intermediate inspection, finished product inspection)
Requesting a Quote
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp) and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. After the two parties have no objection to the price, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. After the advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. The customer confirms the sample.
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. After the finished product is produced, it will be packaged and transported after testing.
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria: Non-standard inspection requirements increase the cost of casting.
Detailed quality control during manufacturing:
|Material supply||Ensure material specifications and chemical composition are correct. Material certification for each batch of material.|
|Equipment maintenance||Processing equipment maintenance: regular inspection, tracking records|
Set a job description chart for each part.
Check the production process and updated drawing issues before processing.
|Packing and assembly||According to custom requirements, including labels, cartons, trays, etc.|
Contact Person: lipeng