Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Cast Steel Product||Material:||Steel|
|Process:||Investment Casting||Service:||OEM Service|
Custom Steel Precision Casting Tooling Is Required OEM Service
|Casting Process||Precision Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Tooling & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
Available Casting Process:
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
Available Surface Treatment:
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
The inspection of castings mainly includes dimensional inspection, visual inspection of appearance and surface, chemical composition analysis and mechanical property test. For castings that are more important or easy to cause problems in the casting process, non-destructive testing is required, which can be used for ductile iron castings. Non-destructive testing techniques for quality testing include liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, eddy current testing, radiation testing, ultrasonic testing, and vibration testing.
Product Application Area:
• Auto and motor accessories
• Security system
• Wireless products
• Lamp fixtures
• Medical equipment and instruments accessories
• Electrical & telecom products
• House-wares, etc.
Requesting a Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• 2D(.pdf/.dwg) or 3D (.igs/.stp) Drawings and specifications:
Including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria: Non-standard inspection requirements increase the cost of casting.
Wax---Repair wax----Wax inspection----Group tree (wax module tree)---Shell (first paste, sand, re-slurry, finally mold drying)--- Dewaxing (steam dewaxing)-------Mould roasting--chemical analysis--casting (casting molten steel in the mold shell)----vibration shelling---separation of casting and pouring rods- ---Grinding gate---Initial inspection (hairy inspection)---Blasting shot-----Machining-----Polishing---Finishing inspection---Warehousing
The casting production process is generally such that it can be divided into wax, shell, casting, post-treatment, and inspection.
Pressure wax includes (pressure wax, wax repair, group tree)
Wax---Use wax machine to make wax mold
Repair wax---correct the wax mold
Group tree---group the wax mold
The shell includes (hanging sand, hanging pulp, air drying)
Casting includes (baking, chemical analysis, also called spectroscopy, casting, shock shell, gate, gate)
Post-treatment includes (blasting, shot blasting, correction, pickling)
Inspection includes (wax inspection, initial inspection, intermediate inspection, finished product inspection)
Contact Person: lipeng