Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Steel Casting||Material:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel|
|Service:||OEM Service||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
Custom Stainlesss Steel Precision Investment Casting OEM Service
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
▪ Good quality with direct factory price;
▪ Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample;
▪ Quotation will be offered within 72 hours;
▪ Flexible lead time& efficient shipment;
▪ Advanced Production & Measurement equipment;
▪ Files Available: 2D (.dxf / .dwg / .pdf ) and 3D (.igs / .stp / .x_t )
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
• Size inspection;
• Visual inspection;
• Physical and chemical testing;
• Pressure test;
• Internal quality inspection;
Requesting a Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• 2D Drawings(.pdf), 3D(.igs)and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng