Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Stainless Steel Casting||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions:||Based On Drawing||Service:||OEM Service|
Precision Investment Casting OEM Service Stainless Steel Valve
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
Investment casting, also known as lost wax casting, is a precision casting process used to create metal parts from almost any alloy, and is typically used to create complex, thin-wall castings.
▪ Investment casting wax injection
▪ Investment casting shell building
▪ Investment castings metal casting pouring
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
• Size inspection;
• Visual inspection;
• Physical and chemical testing;
• Pressure test;
• Internal quality inspection;
Requesting a quote
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. After the two parties have no objection to the price, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. After the advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. The customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. After the finished product is produced, it will be packaged and transported after testing.
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading/commercial company?
We are a manufacturer. We produce casting products and deliver goods directly to our customers without third-party charges.
2. What metals can you cast?
We mainly produce aluminum alloy, copper alloy and stainless steel castings. If you need other metal castings, please contact us.
3.Can you produce a small amount of product?
Basically, the minimum order quantity is 100 pieces. This is because the casting production needs to design and make the mold first. When the order quantity is large, the cost of the mold can be spread to each product. If only 2-3 pieces are needed, the mold cost is much higher than the casting cost. For the customer it is very uneconomical.