Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Item:||Stainless Steel Casting|
|Process:||Lost Wax Casting||Mould:||Required|
|Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
Cast Stainless Steel Product Precision Investment Casting Making Mould
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before deliver
Investment (Lost Wax) Casting
Investment casting is the process of completely investing a three-dimensional pattern in all of its dimensions to produce a one-piece destructible mold into which molten metal will be poured. A refractory slurry flows around the wax pattern, providing excellent detail.
The wax patterns are assembly on a "tree" and invested with a ceramic slurry. The tree is them immersed into a fluidized bed of refractory particles to form the first layer of the ceramic shell. The mold is allowed to dry and the process repeated with coarser material until sufficient thickness has been built up to withstand the impact of hot metal.
When the slurry hardens, the wax pattern is melted out and recovered and the mold or ceramic shell is oven cured prior to casting.
Most materials can be cast by this process but the economics indicate that fairly high volume is necessary and the shape and complexity of the castings should be such that savings are made by eliminating machining.
• We are a manufacturer with more than 14 years‘ experience in casting and exporting products.
• Quality guaranteed, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes.
• Our prices are reasonable and competitive.
• Samples can be provided for testing and installation.
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
1. What metals can you cast?
We mainly produce aluminum alloy, copper alloy and stainless steel castings. If you need other metal castings, please contact us for more information.
2. Are you a manufacturer or trading/commercial company?
We are a manufacturer. We produce casting products and deliver goods directly to our customers without third-party charges.
3. How to order?
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• 2D Drawings(.pdf), 3D(.igs)and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng