Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Steel Casting||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Service:||OEM Service||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
Custom Product Stainlesss Steel Precision Investment Casting OEM Service
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
▪ Good quality with direct factory price;
▪ Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample;
▪ Quotation will be offered within 72 hours;
▪ Flexible lead time& efficient shipment;
▪ Advanced Production & Measurement equipment;
▪ Files Available: 2D (.dxf / .dwg / .pdf ) and 3D (.igs / .stp / .x_t )
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment;
• Gravity Casting
• Die Casting
• Low pressure Die Casting
• Investment Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
Requesting a Quote
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. After the two parties have no objection to the price, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. After the advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. The customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. After the finished product is produced, it will be packaged and transported after testing.
Contact Person: lipeng