Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Steel Casting||Process:||Precision Casting|
|Service:||OEM Service||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
Precision Investment Casting Stainless Steel Foundry OEM Service
|Material||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Inspections||Based on finished drawings|
|Minimum Order Quality||100Pcs|
|Mould & Samples||about 30days after getting order|
of mold: 50% advance payment, 50% after sample approval.
of mass production: 50% advance payment, 50% before delivery
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. After the two parties have no objection to the price, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. After the advance payment, the mold and sample are produced.
5. The customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. After the finished product is produced, it will be packaged and transported after testing.
Detailed quality control during manufacturing:
▪ Material supply:
Ensure material specifications and chemical composition are correct. Material certification for each batch of material.
▪ Equipment maintenance:
Processing equipment maintenance: regular inspection, tracking records
▪ Processing process:
Set a job description chart for each part.
Check the production process and updated drawing issues before processing.
▪ Packing and assembly:
According to custom requirements, including labels, cartons, trays, etc.
1. We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of various metal parts. We produce castings of different materials, such as aluminum alloys, copper alloys and stainless steel.
2. Can provide different kinds of surface treatment, such as anodizing, electroplating, painting, polishing, electrophoresis, electroplating, etc.
3. Provide engineer consultation for your project to improve production and save you money.
4.OEM& ODM service, high quality, timely delivery.
5. Inspection report and material test certificate can be provided upon request.
How to Order
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng