Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Semi-open Impeller||Process:||Casting + Machining|
|Dimensions:||OEM Customized||Tolerance:||Based On Drawing|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Application:||Pump Parts & Accessries|
Stainless Steel Impeller Precision Casting / Using High Quality Raw Material
Cast Stainless Steel
-High-strength martensitic stainless steel / Corrosion-resistant stainless steel / Heat-resistant stainless steel.
|Process||Mold design&making + Casting + Machining|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawing|
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW.|
|Shipping||By Land, Sea, Air|
We focus on the production of metal (Aluminum, Copper, Steel, Lead) casting products. We provide "mold design--mould making--casting production--Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
Custom casting process:
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information including material, weight and required quantity.
2. After engineers carefully check the drawings, we will provide the quotation which include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. When two parties reach an agreement, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. Once we receive the advance payment, the mold and samples begin to be produced.
5. Samples will be sent to customers for confirmation.
6. Once samples are confirmed, mass production begins.
7. The finished product will be packaged and shipped after testing.
• Material supply:
Ensure material specifications and chemical composition are correct. Material certification for each batch of material.
• Equipment maintenance:
Processing equipment maintenance: regular inspection, tracking records
• Processing process:
Set a job description chart for each part.
Check the production process and updated drawing issues before processing.
• Size inspection; Visual inspection; Physical and chemical testing; Pressure test; Internal quality inspection;
• Packing and assembly:
According to custom requirements, including labels, cartons, trays, etc.
Contact Person: lipeng