Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Vacuum Pump Impeller||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process:||Investment Casting||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
|Application:||Pump Parts & Accessries||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Non-standard Parts|
Custom Non-standard Castings / Stainless Steel Impeller Precision Casting
Cast Stainless Steel
-High-strength martensitic stainless steel / Corrosion-resistant stainless steel / Heat-resistant stainless steel.
|Process||Mold design&making + Casting + Machining|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawing|
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW.|
|Shipping||By Land, Sea, Air|
Usually, it is made into a pattern of fusible material, and a plurality of layers of refractory material are coated on the surface of the pattern to form a shell, and then the pattern is melted and discharged into a shell to obtain a mold having no parting surface, which can be filled after high temperature roasting. Casting scheme for sand casting. Often referred to as "lost wax casting."
1. High dimensional accuracy and geometric accuracy;
2. High surface roughness;
3. It is capable of casting castings with complex appearances, and the alloys cast are not limited.
Complicated procedures and high cost.
Application: Suitable for the production of small parts with complex shapes, high precision requirements, or difficult to perform other processing, such as blades of turbine engines.
1. Focus on metal casting (Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Copper, Lead)
2. Good quality with direct factory price;
3. OEM / ODM Service;
4. Rich technical experience, product quality is guaranteed;
5. Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample;
6. Samples can be provided for testing and installation;
7. Quotation will be offered within 72 hours;
8. Flexible lead time& efficient shipment;
9. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment.
Custom Casting Process
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting,
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity has a large influence over production method, pattern development, and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical considerations for a quote.
Contact Person: lipeng