Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Vacuum Pump Impeller||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process:||Precision Casting||Dimensions:||Based On Drawing|
|Application:||Pump Parts & Accessries||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Non-standard Parts|
Stainless Steel Impeller / Precision Metal Casting for Non-standard Parts
Cast Stainless Steel
-High-strength martensitic stainless steel / Corrosion-resistant stainless steel / Heat-resistant stainless steel.
|Process||Mold design&making + Casting + Machining|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawing|
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW.|
|Shipping||By Land, Sea, Air|
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information including material, weight and required quantity.
2. After engineers carefully check the drawings, we will provide the quotation which include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. When two parties reach an agreement, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. Once we receive the advance payment, the mold and samples begin to be produced.
5. Samples will be sent to customers for confirmation.
6. Once samples are confirmed, mass production begins.
7. The finished product will be packaged and shipped after testing.
We focus on the production of metal casting products. The existing production equipment includes aluminum alloy die-casting machine, grinding and polishing machine, drilling and tapping machine, vibrating machine, CNC lathe, etc., providing "mold design---mould making---casting production --- Post-processing surface treatment" one-stop service.
We are the source manufacturer, which can effectively control costs and strictly control quality and delivery.
Our casting products are widely used in various industries, such as: electrical accessories, industrial machinery parts, automobile and motorcycle parts, etc.
Casting Quality Inspection
The inspection of castings mainly includes dimensional inspection, visual inspection of appearance and surface, chemical composition analysis and mechanical property test. For castings that are more important or easy to cause problems in the casting process, non-destructive testing is required, which can be used for ductile iron castings. Non-destructive testing techniques for quality testing include liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, eddy current testing, radiation testing, ultrasonic testing, and vibration testing.
Industry standard specifications like ASTM provide the tools necessary to establish inspection criteria. Most mechanical testing is carried out on representative test bars.
Additional, non-standard inspection requirements increase the cost of casting.
Cast stainless steel refers to cast steel that is resistant to environmental corrosion.
Cast stainless steel can generally be divided into three categories, namely medium and high strength martensitic stainless steel for engineering structures, corrosion resistant stainless steel and heat resistant stainless steel.
Medium and high strength martensitic stainless steel editing: Including martensitic stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, in engineering applications, mechanical properties are the main indicators, and the corrosion resistance of atmospheric media and milder corrosive media (such as water and certain organic substances) is good. The metallographic structure is low carbon slab martensite.
Contact Person: lipeng