Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Water Pump Impeller||Casting Process:||Precision Casting|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Non-standard Parts|
|Dimensions:||Based On Drawing||Application:||Pump Parts & Accessries|
Custom Casting / High Precision Stainless Steel Impeller By Using Investment Casting
Cast Stainless Steel
-High-strength martensitic stainless steel / Corrosion-resistant stainless steel / Heat-resistant stainless steel.
|Process||Mold design&making + Casting + Machining|
|Dimension Tolerance||Based on drawing|
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW.|
|Shipping||By Land, Sea, Air|
Advantages of Stainless Steel Casting
• Sizes: 0.1 in to 24 in
• Weights: a few grams to more than 50 pounds
• Material variety
• Surface: very smooth finish
• Design and casting versatility
• Reliable process controls and repeatability
• Tight tolerances
• Affordable tooling
• Efficient production
1. Focus on metal casting (Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Copper, Lead)
2. Good quality with direct factory price;
3. OEM / ODM Service;
4. Rich technical experience, product quality is guaranteed;
5. Customized size and specification as per your drawing or sample;
6. Samples can be provided for testing and installation;
7. Quotation will be offered within 72 hours;
8. Flexible lead time& efficient shipment;
9. Advanced Production & Measurement equipment.
Requesting a Quote
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting project, please provide the following information of the parts you are requesting.
• Design Drawing (.dwg/ .pdf /.stp/ .igs):
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired properties.
• Actual or Estimated Weight: Weight is used to calculate costs for sourcing materials, processing and shipping.
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future.
• Acceptance Criteria: Cast surface finish (smoothness) requirements, material property test criteria, and casting soundness.
• Secondary Processing: Secondary operations and treatment of casting we offer- Heat treating; Machining; Assembly; Surface treatment.
• Packaging: Standard or Customized.
• Shipping: Unloading Port.
The wear of the fan impeller is related to the composition, particle size, concentration, shape, impact velocity, impact angle, chemical composition, properties, temperature and humidity of the abrasive. The unevenness of the gas flow inside the impeller accelerates wear. As measures to prevent impeller wear: First, reduce dust and corrosive gases entering the fan, for which it is necessary to modify the fan operating system; second, try to make local wear tend to wear evenly, which requires improving the wear resistance of the impeller. . If the wear resistance of the impeller is improved, a material having high hardness and wear resistance can be used. Not only does this create difficulties for the impeller manufacturing process, but it is also unreasonable from an economic point of view. Therefore, it is an economical and reasonable solution to improve the surface quality of the fan impeller, and to weld the wear-resistant layer of the impeller wear or spray-weld (spray) wear layer and add a layer of lining on the blade to achieve wear resistance.
Contact Person: lipeng