Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Brass Casting||Type Of Casting:||Precision Casting|
|Material:||Brass||Main Ingredient:||Cu-Zn Binary Alloy Based Casting Alloy|
|Feature:||Wear And Corrosion Resistance||Application:||Non-ferrous Metals, Aviation, Automobiles And Construction, Etc.|
Custom Brass Casting / Metal Mould Copper Alloy Precision Casting Process
|Casting Surface Roughness||Ra 12.5μm|
|Casting Dimension Tolerance||CT7-CT8|
Cu-Zn binary alloy based casting alloy
A copper alloy with zinc as the main alloying element, usually called brass. The copper-zinc binary alloy is called ordinary brass, and a ternary, quaternary or multi-component brass composed of a small amount of other elements is added to the copper-zinc alloy, which is called special brass.
The solidification temperature range of brass is small, the fluidity is good, and the melting is convenient.
Because brass has the above characteristics of high strength, low price and good casting performance, brass has more varieties, larger output and wider application than tin bronze and aluminum bronze in copper alloy. However, the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of brass are not as good as that of bronze. Especially the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of ordinary brass are relatively low. Only when some alloying elements are added to form various special brass, the wear resistance and resistance are Corrosion performance is improved and improved.
Custom Casting Process
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information including material, weight and required quantity.
2. After engineers carefully check the drawings, we will provide the quotation which include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. When two parties reach an agreement, the customer places an order and signs the contract.
4. Once we receive the advance payment, the mold and samples begin to be produced.
5. Samples will be sent to customers for confirmation.
6. Once samples are confirmed, mass production begins.
7. The finished product will be packaged and shipped after testing.
Detailed quality control during manufacturing:
• Material supply:
Ensure material specifications and chemical composition are correct. Material certification for each batch of material.
• Equipment maintenance:
Processing equipment maintenance: regular inspection, tracking records
• Processing process:
Set a job description chart for each part.
Check the production process and updated drawing issues before processing.
• Packing and assembly:
According to custom requirements, including labels, cartons, trays, etc.
Contact Person: lipeng