Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||Non Standard||Mold:||Required Before Batch Production|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Casting Process:||Investment Casting|
|Dimension:||Based On Drawing||Quality:||100% Pass Quality Inspection|
Custom Stainless Steel Flange / Precision Investment Casting / Smooth Surface With No Defeat
|Dimension||Based on drawing|
High degree of dimensional accuracy
Minimal post-processing required
|Samples||Provided before batch production|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
With our expertise, specialized processes and rich experiences, we can handle most small and medium size products.
Metal type: RB foundry works with a wide range of metal alloys, including stainless steel, aluminum, copper and lead.
Production volume: Based on our current facilities, we are able to handle small and medium size projects. Our production volume is about 10,000 tons per year.
Foundry expertise: We are capable of producing parts by permanent, investment, and die casting. We are also capable of further processing parts through heat treatment, machining, assembly, and powder coating.
Production time: Production runs for new parts can run up to 2-3 months. Subsequent production runs require significantly less time, often under 2 weeks. Small shipment demands can be accommodated in shorter periods.
Custom Product Process
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. Customer places an order and signs the contract after the two parties have no objection to the price.
4. Mold and samples are produced once we receive the advance payment.
5. Customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. Finished products will be packaged and transported after testing.
Contact Person: lipeng