Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||High Precision||Process:||Investment Casting|
|Material:||Cast Stainless Steel||Specification:||As Customer Required|
|Dimension:||Based On Drawing||Surface Treatment:||As Clients Requirement|
Cast Stainless Steel / Manufacturing Precision Investment Castings
|Casting Process||Investment Casting|
|Dimension||Based on drawing|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
Minimal post-processing required
High degree of dimensional accuracy
Investment casting provides dimensional accuracy and a fine cast surface compared to conventional casting. Investment casting is also known as "lost wax casting." It involves the following five steps.
1. Mold manufacturing: Make a mold to inject wax.
2. Wax Pattern Forming: The molten wax is injected into a mold, and then the formed wax pattern is assembled on the wax tree.
3. Wax surface coating: Wax needs to be reinforced by covering it in a strong outer casing. This is done by dipping the wax tree into the ceramic slurry.
4. Metallization of the wax: Melting the wax in the ceramic casing leaves a cavity for the final casting. The molten metal is then poured into it.
5. Finishing: Break the shell and cut each part from the "tree".
We also perform CNC machining (turning, milling, tapping), welding and mechanical polishing.
Stainless Steel Casting Alloys
300 Series Stainless Steel Casting Alloys
Austenitic 300 series stainless steel is a nonmagnetic chromium-nickel alloy. These stainless steel casting alloys are known for their excellent corrosion resistance but cannot gain strength through heat treatment. 304-L and 316-L alloys also resist corrosion caused by welding and other high-temperature finishing processes. 300 series alloys are commonly used to investment cast piping and housings for industries including medical, marine, and food and dairy.
400 Series Stainless Steel Casting Alloys
Martensitic 400 series stainless steel is a chromium-magnesium alloy that provides high strength and machinability. This type of stainless steel is magnetic and can be hardened through quench and tempering to produce high strength. 400 series is frequently used for investment casting machine parts and valves for automotive and agriculture applications.
1. We are a manufacturer with more than 14 years‘ experience in casting and exporting products;
2. Quality guaranteed, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes;
3. Our prices are reasonable and competitive;
4. Samples can be provided for testing and installation.
Contact Person: lipeng