Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Light Weigh, Corrosion Resistant||Material:||Cast Aluminium|
|Process:||Low Pressure Die Casting||Density:||2.73g/cm3-2.9g/cm3|
|Tolerance:||Ra 3.2~0.4μm||Mold Material:||Steel|
Aluminum Alloy Casting / Low Pressure Die Casting Parts / Quick Production
|Casting Process||Low pressure die casting|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
Low Pressure Die Casting
When considering various manufacturing methods, it may be helpful to check the advantages and disadvantages of using the die casting process.
Potential benefits include:
Dimensional strength: Die-cast parts are stronger than plastic parts.
Rapid production: Die-cast parts can be mass-produced with very few tools or machining.
Smooth surface: The die casting process produces finished parts with curved or seamless surfaces.
Accuracy: Die-cast parts can be manufactured to exacting specifications.
Possible disadvantages include:
High production: Smaller production volumes may reduce cost-effectiveness.
Limited metal flow: the ductility of the alloy, which may limit the complexity and shape of the finished product.
Size and weight limitations: The capabilities of the casting machine limit the range of product sizes.
Custom Product Process
1. Customers provide the following information of the parts you are requesting, Drawings(.dwg/.pdf), Material, Quantity, Quality acceptance criteria.
2. After checking the drawings, engineers provide a specific manufacturing plan. Our quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. Customer places an order and signs the contract after the two parties have no objection to the price.
4. Mold and samples are produced once we receive the advance payment.
5. Samples are available for customer confirmation;
6. Once the sample is confirmed, mass production begins.
7. Finished products will be packaged and transported after testing.
Payment terms & tooling lead time
--------Mould: 50% prepaid, balance will be paid after sample approval, normally tooling lead time is 30 days and sample lead time is 35 days, tooling lifetime is 50000shots.
--------Part: 50% before production, 50% after you receiving the copy of B/L, production lead time is about 30-45days.
--------Each item is 100pcs/order, if quantity less than MOQ, set-up cost will be charged, one time trial production for small quantity after mold testing is ok.
--------Standard packed in bubble bag then in carton, special request will be requoted
Contact Person: lipeng