Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||Non Standard||Mold:||Required Before Batch Production|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Casting Process:||Investment Casting|
|Dimension:||Based On Drawing||Quality:||100% Pass Quality Inspection|
Custom Service High Accuracy Stainless Steel Precision Investment Casting
|Dimension||Based on drawing|
High degree of dimensional accuracy
Minimal post-processing required
|Samples||Provided before batch production|
|Packaging Details||as per buyer requirement|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
Investment casting (or lost wax casting) refers to the formation of ceramic around a wax pattern to form a multi-part or single-part mold to receive molten metal. This method utilizes a consumable injection wax patterning process to obtain a complex form with excellent surface quality. Precision investment castings provide superior precision in small and large products in a variety of materials.
Investment casting advantage:
Investment casting is a highly touted way to produce a wide range of metal parts and components due to its high versatility, precision and production value. The advantages that precision investment castings can offer your company include:
High dimensional accuracy;
Excellent surface finish;
Mold and part versatility;
Almost any metal can be cast;
No flash or parting line;
Can cast very complex parts.
Custom Product Process
1. Customers send drawings or samples for quotation, such as 2D drawing (.dwg / .pdf) and 3D drawing (.igs / .stp), and provides information such as material, weight and required quantity.
2. Engineers carefully check the drawings to provide a specific manufacturing plan. The quotation will include mold cost, product manufacturing price, packaging and shipping costs.
3. Customer places an order and signs the contract after the two parties have no objection to the price.
4. Mold and samples are produced once we receive the advance payment.
5. Customer confirms the sample;
6. After the sample is confirmed, mass production is started.
7. Finished products will be packaged and transported after testing.
The inspection of castings mainly includes dimensional inspection, visual inspection of appearance and surface, chemical composition analysis and mechanical property test. For castings that are more important or easy to cause problems in the casting process, non-destructive testing is required, which can be used for ductile iron castings. Non-destructive testing techniques for quality testing include liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, eddy current testing, radiation testing, ultrasonic testing, and vibration testing.
Contact Person: lipeng