Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Process:||Gravity Die Casting|
|Dimensions:||Based On Drawings||Tolerance:||±0.5mm|
|Surface Finish:||Ra3.2-6.4||Application:||Gears, Wheels, Housings, Engine Components|
Customized Aluminum Alloy Component Gravity Die Casting Permanent Mold
|Manufacturing Process||Casting + Machining + Surface treatment|
|Dimensions||Based on drawing|
|Surface treatment||polishing/plating/painting/anodizing/powder coating/sand blasting/others|
|Quality control||100 % inspection on critical dimensions or follow your special request|
|Package||Standard export packing or according to buyer's requirements|
|Time for mold||10-25 days|
|Batch production time||7-20 days|
Permanent Mold Casting (Gravity Die Casting)
Permanent mold casting is a metal casting process that shares similarities to both sand casting and die casting. As in sand casting, molten metal is poured into a mold which is clamped shut until the material cools and solidifies into the desired part shape. However, sand casting uses an expendable mold which is destroyed after each cycle. Permanent mold casting, like die casting, uses a metal mold (die) that is typically made from steel or cast iron and can be reused for several thousand cycles. Because the molten metal is poured into the die and not forcibly injected, permanent mold casting is often referred to as gravity die casting.
Permanent mold casting is typically used for high-volume production of small, simple metal parts with uniform wall thickness. Non-ferrous metals are typically used in this process, such as aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, and copper alloys. However, irons and steels can also be cast using graphite molds. Common permanent mold parts include gears and gear housings, pipe fittings, and other automotive and aircraft components such as pistons, impellers, and wheels.
What We Offer
• Tooling Design & Manufacture + Casting + Machining + Surface Treatment
• Gravity Die Casting
• Different finishing, such as Anodizing, Tumbling, Chromating, Polishing, Painting, Powder coating, Electroplating;
• Size inspection;
EPE foam + Bubble wrap + Carton + Wooden box
1. Over 14 years’ experience in casting and exporting products.
2. Products are all custom processed, which requires moulds before casting.
3. Our products are reliable, standard operation instructions for each process and comprehensive testing of products in key processes.
4. Samples can be provided for customer inspection and installation test.
5. Reasonable and competitive prices.
Contact Person: lipeng